Sigma possesses extensive expertise assisting clients in delivering their strategic initiatives through all phases of an overall program.
Our managers assist clients in achieving their program objectives and mitigate client risk by effectively coordinating and prioritizing resources and dependencies across projects and overseeing cost control efforts.
For optimal performance throughout the program, we review all program elements and develop a plan to systemically execute parallel project goals, allocate required resources, and perform the various activities at multiple levels including scheduling, monitoring, and budget control.
Through a collaborative process, we assist utility clients in efficiently meeting their regulatory requirements, maximizing the use of their capital and operational funding, and optimizing the usage of staff and technical resources.
Representative services include:
- Master Planning, Feasibility Studies, & Project Analysis (to meet program goals)
- Development & Implementation (of program performance measures)
- Technical Studies & Recommendations
- Budget Development
- Quality Plans & Management
- Documentation Management
- Project Definition,Justification, Prioritization, Scheduling, & Oversight
- Audits & Reporting
- Risk Management (awareness & mitigation strategies)
- Regulatory Agency Coordination / Permitting
- Vendor Procurement
- Contract Negotiation & Administration
- Construction Project Administration & Inspection
- Construction Management
- Commissioning & Performance Verification